Uber Reno is Here.
Uber app made the Biggest Little announcement: they’ve arrived in Reno.
So, if you’re headed out to cheer on the Wolf Pack or just want to make a night out safer and more enjoyable, Uber has you covered. All you need to do is download the Uber app and just pinpoint your location whenever you are ready to go out. A driver will be ready to pick you up within minutes. You can track the exact location of the driver, get important information about the car and even share your whereabouts with anyone who wants to know where you are on your trip.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Whatever you are up to this weekend, here is some basic info on what to expect with uberX, our low-cost ridesharing option:
- Convenience: Once you’ve pinpointed your location on the Uber app, a driver will be ready to pick you up within minutes–wherever you are.
- Safety: You’ll receive important details about your ride, like contact info for the driver and the license plate of the car. You can track the exact location of the driver and even share details about your trip with anyone who is waiting for you at your destination or just wants to know you are getting home safe.
- Hassle Free: There’s no need to worry about cash — your ride will be charged directly to your Uber account when your trip is over and you’ll get an emailed receipt.
SAMPLE FARE ESTIMATES
- Downtown Reno to Wells Avenue: $5
- Midtown Reno to the University of Nevada, Reno: $7-9
- University of Nevada Reno to Reno-Tahoe International Airport: $10-13
- Wells Avenue to Old Southwest Reno: $12-15
- Downtown to Mt. Rose Ski Resort : $58-77
- Capitol in Carson City to Reno Airport: $65-87
Reno, your Uber is arriving now. For all the latest updates, go ahead and follow @Uber_NV and tweet with #NVLovesUber– they’re here to keep you moving!
Want to drive with Uber in Reno? Sign up here.
Source: VisitRenoTahoe.com Blog – https://www.visitrenotahoe.com/blog/