Treasures of Tahoe #12: Summerlong Music
Treasure of Tahoe #12
Name: Summerlong Music
Location: North Lake Tahoe
Best Time of Year: Summer
What’s summer without the perfect soundtrack? North Lake Tahoe offers summerlong live music experiences, from weekly free music on the beach to music festivals in the mountains. Get ready to rock out with great live music all summer long!
What Is It?
- Catch daily live music at various venues!
- Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival music series, every Monday, July 15 – Sep. 7, 7:30 p.m.
- Bluesdays Tuesdays at The Village at Squaw Valley, every Tuesday, June 11 – Sept. 3, 6 – 8:30 p.m.
- Music on the Beach at Kings Beach, every Friday (excluding Aug. 9) June 28 – Aug. 30, 6 – 8:30 p.m.
- Live Music on The Weekends on the Village Stage at Northstar California, Saturdays and Sundays, May 25 – Sept. 2, 3 – 6 p.m.
- Concerts at Commons Beach, every Sunday, June 16 – Sept. 1, 4 – 7 p.m.
- Concerts at Crystal Bay Club, June 28 – Sept. 1
- For more weekly summer concerts, check out the full schedule at http://bit.ly/NLTSummerMusic
- Don’t miss the live music at these festivals and events!
- Beerfest & Bluegrass Festival, July 6, 3 – 7 p.m.
- Classical Tahoe Festival. July 7 – Aug. 11
- Art, Wine & Music Festival, July 13 – 14, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- BIG BLUEgrass at Sugar Pine Point, Aug. 2, 4:30 – 8 p.m.
- Brews, Jazz and Funk Fest, Aug. 10 – 11, 2 – 8 p.m.
- Lake Tahoe Music Festival, Aug. 20 – 25
- For more summer music festivals and events, check out the full schedule at http://bit.ly/NLTSummerMusic
- Getting a good seat is important. Make sure to stake out your piece of beach, bar or seat early!
- For beachside concerts, bring beach blankets, lawn chairs, sunscreen and a swimsuit in case you feel like taking a dip between sets!
- North Lake Tahoe’s summerlong music events are dedicated to showcasing great local and independent artists. Show some love and support by following an artist on social media after the concert!
If You Like This, You’ll Love:
- Lake Tahoe Dance Festival in Tahoe City and Truckee
- Wanderlust Festival in Squaw Valley
- Tahoe City Oktoberfest in Tahoe City
Find more at GoTahoeNorth.com/treasures
Source: North Lake Tahoe Chamber – http://www.gotahoenorth.com